Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys</font>
</font>I ordered my Adam back in November and was actually expecting it on the 22nd.. they made a **** up so I was then told I'd need to wait 3 months and am now expecting it towards the end of January
</font>
</font>I was just wondering whether anyone here was told 3 months and it actually came a fair bit before that at all?</font>
</font>Thanks!
</font>

·
Registered
15 Posts
HeyI ordered mine back in October and still waiting! I only have 1 tick on my tracker but my dealership has confirmed its been built. its estimated delivery is week ending 03rd jan so same kinda time scale as yours? I personally think the communication between vauxhall and there customers is disgusting. Hope you get yours soon too! I can't wait any longer lol. What have you gone for?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh wow, seriously? that's not good! :(</font>well I ordered on the 16th November and was originally told the 22nd as a delivery date before then being told I'd had to wait 3 months... I haven't heard anything about a 'tracker' and this 'tick' stuff though?</font>
</font>Thank you!! It's my first car so I'm just really excited and eager to get it!</font>lol well this is where it's quite funny, because i order an Adam, 1.2 jam, black with a white roof NO EXTRA SPEC - that's why i don't understand why i have to wait so long? i could understand if i wanted it overly customised but it's literally as simple as it gets. no ad-ons, nothing!</font>
</font>how about you?</font>

·
Registered
15 Posts
yeah really hope it comes in the next 2 weeks! Been so patient and I never usually am! ahh first cars are always exciting especially if you are getting a brand new adam!! oh that's strange? my dealership told me that if I went for one of their 24 top models (already designed) then I wouldn't have to wait.I've gone for a 1.4 slam, with a few extras. so excited now! can't wait to give her a name lol. Contact your dealership, they should give you a vehicle tracking number to use online!

·
Registered
206 Posts
There is an order tracker, phone your dealer and ask if you've been signed up to it. It doesn't work that well though wouldn't go by it

·
Registered
20 Posts
I ordered mine at the beginning of November and was always told that it would be January before it was delivered but on trackmyvauxhall it is still not showing as being checked for despatch so starting to wonder about the delivery date of w/e 10-Jan-2014.................

·
Registered
117 Posts
I ordered mine at the beginning of Sept and it turned up on the 7th Nov. So going on that 9-10 weeks is the wait?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I had an email the other day saying my car has already been delayed by 3 days - was meant to come on the 24th Jan, it's now the 27th. Then had another email saying all they can do is "hope it gets delivered by the end of the month"... I feel like they've messed me around with this so much. Given me so many different dates and didn't tell me in the first place that I would need to wait so long. Atm I'm a very unhappy Vauxhall customer & feel the experience of getting my first car is being tainted 😔

·
Registered
94 Posts
My dealership gave me some freebies when i complained about the wait. They wanted a good survey reply from me to vauxhall h/o . Ask what they prepared to do

1 - 10 of 10 Posts