Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered an Adam Rocks Air with the 1.0 engine! Placed the order last week and expected delivery time is beginning to middle of July so very excited

Went for it in white with a white roof, 17" Hurricane wheels in black with the tech pack (intellilink and parking sensors) plus the cloth/Morrocana interior in white!

Anybody else got a Rocks with the 1.0 engine? Be interesting to find out what it's like.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh great to hear feedback from people who actually own the car.What is the MPG like on the 1.0?And what is the roof like as in does it get quite noisy even with it closed etc?
Sorry for the questions and thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Wilky0302 said:
Hi I have a 2 day old Adam Rocks Air in white my fire 1.0T and we love it......It has full leather with intellilink and all extras apart from self park
It drives lovely and is very nippy
thanks
Got any pictures to share? I've only seen one so far and that was at a distance so couldn't really get a good look.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi yes i can get some photos of it when i am home
I have just been told by my dealer that it is a miss build so i am currently in discussion with them about what they are going to do to rectify the mis build faults

·
Registered
316 Posts
Hi
Just got my adam rocks, didn't choose the air though.
You will love the wheels as I have the same as you have chosen, they look well good.

Will look forward to the pics when you take delivery of it.!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh great! Have you got any pictures to put up as I haven't seen many. I didn't realise they realeased the standard rocks already I thought it was due to be released later on but I imagine the only difference is the roof?

Thanks

·
Registered
316 Posts
Hi

The only difference is the roof. I think the rocks and the rocks air was released at the same time.

Hoping to get some pics on by tomorrow.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.