Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I ordered my adam at the start of April and is due to arrive 7th June

Ireceivedan email from track my vauxhall site confirming registration but have not heard anything else. When I log into track my vauxhall site it says:
<table style="font-size: 11px; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: middle; : transparent; border-collapse: collapse; border-spacing: 0px; color: rgb255, 255, 255; line-height: 15px;"><t style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: line; : transparent;"><tr style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: line; : transparent; height: 62px;"><td width="420" ="rightside" style="margin: 0px; padding: 19px 0px 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: bottom; : transparent;"><strong style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: line; : transparent; color: black;">Step 1 - your car has a confirmed build slot[/b]
Your car was confirmed a build slot on 10 Apr 2013
Does any one know if this means the order wasreceivedby them on the 10th April or is that is when they started to build Adam??</font>
</font>Should I have received any other emails from vauxhall??</font>
</font>Thanks</font></td></tr></t></table>

·
Registered
457 Posts
Hi weeza33
Ya lucky thing , I ordered mine April 8th and expected july 27th
Got tick last Monday and has however changed to July 5th ,
Has yours changed ? This wait is killing me :(
Haven't received anything else Edited by: Angeolly

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No it hasn't changed just says 10th April, my dealer forgot to register me straight away so I don't know if it said anything different to star with.

I am so excited, I have been countin down the days. It seams to be taking forever

·
Registered
457 Posts
Want adam NOW

·
Registered
424 Posts
The 10th will be your build day, expect the 2nd tick about 5-6 weeks after this date. Doesn't it mention a delivery date at the bottom right hand part of the screen? Lots oif the Adam's have arrived a little before this expected date x

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great, thanks for your help.
Expected date is the 7th June. It would be great if it arrive early as I'm travelling quite far to get and I've booked train tickets, might have been a bit risky.

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Hello and welcome along! Hopefully the next three weeks will pass quickly for you

What have you went for then?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm getting the Jam 1.2 Ecoflex, in pump up the blue with matching roof colour, intellink and the winter pack.Not having a car is very painful at the moment but I'm sure it will be worth the wait for Adam

·
Registered
26 Posts
Higot my expected date for 5th July ,cant wait too.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Hi jules
Mines July 5th too , they can keep each other
Company on the trip over lol
Ange

1 - 13 of 13 Posts