Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Popped to Vauxhall today. Ordered an Adam Slam! 1.4, I'll be black with white my fire roof, mirror covers and logobar! Black half leather interior, intellilink etc! Just wondered how many others have the slam and their thoughts on it? Should be getting it next week!! My mum wants a red n roll Adam Glam. Should she opt for a Glam or have a Slam!? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
424 Posts
That sounds quick for delivery- great news- is it in the showroom already?
There's not a lot of differences between the Glam and Slam, the Slam is generally sportier with sport suspension and 17" wheels as standard. 17" make a car slightly less fuel efficient and cost more to replace. However your Mum needs to go on the Vauxhall configurator add what she wants to both models and choose form there.
I love my Glam but I love the Slam when its got all the decals on, but the inside is up to us. Why not a Jam- they have less speakers than the Glam, no glass roof, standard air con instead of climate- but there's not much between all 3 really.
I'm sure there'll be more people on here soon pointing out the differences.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your reply. Mom went with a glam mainly for the glass roof!! It suits her purpose! Mine was in the showroom. The only thing it hasn't got is the illuminated headliner that I wanted but I dont have to wait weeks and weeks for it! Plus it was a good price for brand new! I can't wait for next Friday now! I'm sure I'll have lots more questions after its arrival! :) x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts