Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Don't think you'll have to wait that long. I got a build week of Feb 7th and picked it up last Tuesday, other people seen to be having their orders brought forward too.

PS - its a brilliant car!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank u. Im so excited. My only concern is not having a spare wheel. Its like a comfort blanket I guess. Other than that I really cannot wait to get it. Ive always had Corsas. Yday I didnt want to leave the showroom

·
Registered
424 Posts
I've had 3 corsa's over the years, and as much as I've loved them the Adam is so much better equipt. Not worrying about the spare tyre as we get 12 months breakdown with the new car. After that it'll be Greenflag for me

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Hi there,welcome to the forums curly

Hopefully the wait will pass quick and we'll try and keep you entertained here! Keep us updated with your order and if there is anything you need to know just ask. We're all still working out what what's since only a few have collected so far!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Depending on how you spec your Adam, will depend how long you have to wait. We've ordered our Jam on Friday and she, 'Eve', should be arriving 2/3wks.

At Source Automotive Limited we're able to secure an number of variations for April delivery, so if you can't wait we may be able to help.

I know how much I'm looking forward to getting ours, I think the other manufacturers need to watch out, there's a new funky car in town!

Not too many sleeps til AJ arrives Curlycurlyblonde

1 - 8 of 8 Posts