Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm just wondering where Adams owners live. I have only seen 1 when driving into london from essex. It
would be great to see more. I noticed a few live in Southampton on here. Is there anyone from essex?

I live in thurrock.

Cheers
Geoff

·
Registered
568 Posts
I know I'm not the only one up north! I live in Durham and I've noticed a few members driving around from their pictures on here :D It won't be long Geoff and you'll see others in your area :)

·
Registered
314 Posts
I live in Thurrock! There are 5 Adams near me. There is one that parks down my road sometimes. Probably a commuter. Where abouts in Thurrock though, its a big-ish place...

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
5! In thurrock. That's good. I'm in chafford hundred. I think I may of seen a white one heading passed the station but wasn't sure. I think I need to have a drive about and look for them lol

·
Registered
407 Posts
I live in Selby North Yorkshire.Theres about 7 others in the town.But seen quite a few driving through York.Seen 2others in Doncaster, don't think they're from here though. Only 1 has ever flashed back at me.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I live not far from Chafford... Stanford-le-Hope where I live. I have seen 3 in Linford, as well as the one sometimes down my road. There is another in Stanford. So mine will make the 6th in the area. :) There may be more... I will keep a lookout...

·
Registered
314 Posts
Mine should be coming at the end of next month. My Adam will be red with black wheels and roof. If all goes to plan, 2 years pay it off and get another one :) - depends what my finance company says :D - Is it bad that I am already planning Adam V2?

·
Registered
568 Posts
Haha Jimsvolle you need to enjoy your first adam before you worry about changing it!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Newcastle for me like seen two round my way like both all white ones

·
Registered
568 Posts
Smith101 I travel everyday to Newcastle and I agree I've seen two white ones. There's a lady who parks a red one everyday in Manors multi storey car park and there's also an Adam slam in yellow with the decals

·
Registered
426 Posts
Haha once I wrote that message I instantly thought crap a lad I work with has a yellow slam with the black decals haha. Mine will be added and newcastle will be without the nicest corsa d ever lol. Getting a red jam black roof/mirrors

·
Registered
314 Posts
1. White Adam parks down my road.
2. Brown / Orange round the corner.
3. Red with Black roof 2 minutes drive into the next town, silver wheels so not same as mine...
4. Yellow with Black roof slam directly opposite the red one.
5. Adjoining road to those two is Blue with White roof.

So very individual and unique...

·
Registered
163 Posts
Im from Livingston just outside Edinburgh, and there are 5 or 6 here that I see regularly.....

Seen one in asda car park in December (before I ordered ours) and owner came back out. I quickly explained that my other half liked the car, and after 15 mins of showing her round the car, I was told not to be tight and buy her one...... and here we are

·
Registered
314 Posts
The white one has been parked outside my next door neighbours house all day. Don't think its theirs though. Looks like mine has a buddy when it comes :)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Southampton for me in my white with black roof. See all black one now & then, a red with black roof, there's an all white one locally & another white & black one opposite my sister in Poole but nowhere near the same as mine!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts