Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Infinity Speaker System

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right guys, just for a bit of fun, if I have done this right, tick every package I've put on the poll. Don't be offended if you've ordered a package I haven't listed on here, it would take too long to post them all :D

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Tip,

You've got to cast each tick individually.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Intellilink seems to be pretty popular :D It's good value and up-to-date with technology so I totally understand why it's so popular. I'm so glad I ordered it on mine! :D

·
Registered
206 Posts
Wowwww only got one of them lol

Was gonna go for the winter pack on mine but changed my mind at the last min, kinda wish I did now

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mjb8028 I put intellilink and leather pack on the poll, you got two of them :) Doesn't mean yours isn't as good because it doesn't have many of the ones listed, like I said, I couldn't possibly list them all :)

·
Registered
206 Posts
Nah I know, there was bits I thought yea I'll get them and I ended up going through about a pack of paper when creating mine all different combos. Think that's what makes it such a good car, each one is unique to the owner, I wouldn't have thought many people would have gone for the go headliner but was first on my list

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I liked the headliners but I could only afford intellilink, purple paint, white two tone pack and I haggled on the ambient lighting simply because it was only £125 haha I was pushing my luck with the dealer but I threatened an instant sale on him and he jumped at the chance of the order instead of going away and thinking about it :D

·
Registered
367 Posts
I went for leather as my boyfriend wanted it, i thought it was alot though as half leather came as standard on the glam and slam i think, my moneys on the park assist and the lether being the rare options, oh and not forgetting the £750 vxr kit or the £375 led headliner :/

·
Registered
424 Posts
No way was I paying for leather but I did go for the purple morocana seats, but when it was delivered it was full purple leather - and I love it. My favourite paid for extra is the winter pack, no more driving in gloves and lovely warm hands on the way to work - love it!

·
Registered
407 Posts
You didn't put the light and sight pack. I've got that

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Tracey.A I haven't put them all on, there's so many packages I couldn't possibly list them all. See my first comment :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Picked up my Adam yesterday.. Not impressed with sound quality, wished I had Infinity Speakers System installed. May be something I need to look into.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Really? When i listened to the stereo in the demo car i thought it was bloody good! I upgraded to the infinity anyway as i thought it would take the standard "good" to "amazing".

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Londoner if you have intellilink you can go into settings and modify the quality

1 - 17 of 17 Posts