Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,I have had my Adam for 2 years in January and what with all the new styles and colours coming out, I want to make my plain Red Adam a bit more fancy like the Strawberry and cream one you can get.Has anyone else made any changes? I would be changing my roof from red to white, my wing mirror caps to white and my alloys to white too!Emma :D

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Are you planning on getting them wrapped? Speaking from experience a friend recently went through - make sure you use a decent company!
Her wrap is peeling off round the wing mirrors and it's only been done a couple of months!

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Yeah she is! Don't get me wrong though, wraps do look good and they don't damage your paint. You've just got to make sure its a decent company.
I personally wouldn't take it to Vauxhall to get it done, they won't have a proper spray shop anyway and will just take it somewhere else (I know ours do at least) but still charge you a fortune. Have an ask about your local area for a reputable body shop and get a quote.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Find a decent wrapping place. Much cheaper then a new paint job.

Like Dan said, you need someone good or it'll just peel. I've had my roof, fromt bar and wingmirrors wrapped and pin stripped. Was a proper job though and lacquered on etc with a warranty. Still looks brilliant.

·
Registered
944 Posts
£550. I went for the more expensive glitter vinyl though. A standard colour would have been cheaper.

Compared to some it's expensive but the guy who did mine removes the aerial etc for proper fitting. He also only cuts on the weld marks so no damage. The edges are lacquered down so theres no chance of it comimg away anytime soon unless I want it to!Edited by: alex

·
Registered
88 Posts
I got my roof and wing mirrors sprayed metallic black(was white) in Frf bodyshop in Swansea for £200. Then I had the rear windows tinted for £70. I've got to say, it looks great and different to the standard black and white ones. They couldn't spray around the door area of the roof as it would look daft when the doors are open.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.