Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
looks awesome!! looks just like new :D my second tick should be today, but we all know what thats like! seeing everyones pictures makes me more happy! you enjoying your Adam?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Yeah really like it, just wish there was (it was) a bigger engine! It goes well, don't get me wrong, but there's no torque in it and I live in Wales! Had this since early december so it's just settling in now. Enjoy yours when it finally (feels like forever, doesn't it!?) arrives!
Cheers. Paul

·
Registered
431 Posts
I have a 1.2 corsa atm, its not that bad. but I'm sure a 1.4 100ps will be allot more nippy. Thanks paul, and yes it feels like donkeys years ago I was in the show room tweaking my Adam. Not long now and I will be posting countless pictures haha. Jon

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's the 1.4 100, Like I say, she goes ok but with all the hills here it's a bit of a pain! A nice little diesel engine in one of these would be amazing..I expect the new 1l will be nice too, but not at the price premium that's being rumoured! Cheers.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I wanted to wait and see about that 1ltr engine but then when i heard rumors of the possible pricing i quickly thought not lol

·
Registered
426 Posts
Yeah i think this colour is best with the black roof in my opinion. Lovely

1 - 11 of 11 Posts