Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, i've been driving my little adam around since November when I passed. I still have some difficulty parking and wondered if you can get sensors after the adam has been built?
If so, does anyone know how much?

·
Registered
27 Posts
The Mrs would also like parking sensors installed. The car was pre built when we purchased it

·
Registered
172 Posts
I ordered mine and a couple of days later went and asked for the parking sensors, it was early enough for them to be added to the build, but the dealer did say that if it was too late, then they could be added in by them, but it would be £300, and it would be identical to the factory including spray painted to match the adam

·
Registered
33 Posts
Unless I am wrong, after fit sensors do not work in conjunction with intellilink ( if fitted) meaning you do not get the display on screen only the audio noise. Plus the noise is different, not that that makes much difference.

·
Registered
944 Posts
I dont have them in the Adam as its unbelievably easy to park IMO but did get some fitted to my GTC. I asked at vauxhall and they even told me to go elsewhere for them as they're much cheaper. Mine were £200 colour coded flush to the bumper. They look just like the vauxhall fitted ones and work perfectly. Like someone already said though, they won't be intellilink enabled on the Adam, just beeps.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have them in mine just because mine was already built. The work well with intellilink but as others have stated after build versions will just be sound only as any kit off eBay and not a proper integrated system.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.