Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after dealing with a different dealers- one dealer mentioned that with partnership discount you get 20% off extra's like mats etc, although two other dealers I dealt with didn't mention this- might be worth asking your local dealer if planning on buying any extras!I don't know all the details but might be useful.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Yea I got money off, my dealer went through my whole family to see if I'd be entitled to it but I work for the convenience store one stop who are owned by Tesco, at the time he wasn't sure whether because it's not Tesco I would be entitled to it but he said he'd find out, anyway he didn't find out and when I came to fill in all the paperwork he still hadn't found out but put the discounts through anyway.... From what I remember it was 5% on the chassis and 20% on add on's

·
Registered
469 Posts
I was entitled to this discount. My mum works part time for Asda Living, but its the actual Asda superstores which gets the discounts, and my dealer said, if I was entitled to it, it would only be 2% off the extras, and it worked out at about £50, so wasnt really worth it to be honest.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I don't know what I got my discounts on but it worked out at £450 approx

·
Registered
13 Posts
Im going to dealer tomorrow hoping to get an ADAM, what do i say for this discount? can some one explain further?
thanks

·
Registered
469 Posts
Just say your mum or dad or whoever works for this company, what kind of partners discount do I get.

·
Registered
13 Posts
will they need proof?

·
Registered
117 Posts
It's 2% which knocked off about £400 of my spend. The dealer also knocked off £350 so I got £750 off my £20,000 spend

·
Registered
469 Posts
Your need proof when you place your order, but not before hand. Also look for the £250 voucher on there website

·
Registered
469 Posts
My mum works for Asda Living, and she didnt get the partners discount as its not an Asda Superstore.
Just something to notice, if you work or have someone who works for Asda Living, they wont get the discount as there employees only get food discounts.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts