Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't get my phone book to work, is it because I don't have the infotainment centre fitted ?
BuchanEdited by: Buchan

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi.

After connecting my phone to the cars bluetooth it automatically asked for a premission to share the contacts with the car.
Working well since day 1.

I have the IntelliLink system on my Adam.

Alex

·
Registered
48 Posts
I don't have the intellilink and mine asked me permission and it works fine, keep trying, should work fine, have a read in the adam book

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi I am still unable to see my phone book, I am using a Samsung Galaxy, what phone are you using, and does it have to be connected through USB port, could this be anything to do with the problem? Any info as to the complete procedure , mine says no phone book available!!!Buchan

Edited by: Buchan

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi, im using a galaxy s4, I don't have mine connected by any USB or other leads, it's just connected with Bluetooth, I turned the Bluetooth on in the car and on my phone and it automatically connects to opel everytime I get in the car now, there is a way of resetting everything so it should come on like new again, try that, then try connecting them again. Hope it works! x

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi the phone works perfectly , with the bluetooth, it's the phone book that doesn't connect, it says no phone book available. Perhaps I haven't got the phone settings correct! I have tried different settings on the phone without success. Have you altered the settings on your phone?
Buchan

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have a Windows phone and mine won't find the phone book, I just gave in after a bit.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I'm running Galaxy S5 all seems fine,
Suggestion would to ensure your contacts are stored locally on the phone not on your sim card or memory card, If they are on a memory card or sim card your phone will see them fine but the car won't as it will only look at the standard phonebook locally on the phone,

·
Registered
172 Posts
I have normal radio, no intellilink, and windows phone, works fine with me.The only issue I have sometimes is, if I switch on Bluetooth on the phone after I start the car then it doesn't get the pone book, but if the phone has Bluetooth on, then I start the car, no problems at all.try deleting the pairing on both your phone and car, then reconnect and wait for a few minutes to accept all the prompts that appear

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Since my last post I get the phone book to work but I have to type in all my contacts,I thought it should read the phones contact list is that correct, sorry for being a pain about this!!!
Buchan

·
Registered
51 Posts
Got a new windows phone today and it now works with my carnot sure if was with the old phone running on Windows 7.8 and this one now on 8.1?

·
Registered
86 Posts
My phone book doesnt work either. I have a Nokia lumia. Really annoying as when i get a call it comes up with a number instead of a name and i never know who it is!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts