Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!Im Picking up my Adam this saturday! been just under 8 weeks wait so very happy
cant wait to get him on the roads! feels like forever sinceI ordered it.just wonderes if anybody had any advice on anything i should check over or ask the dealer whenI go to pick it up?thanks

·
Registered
172 Posts
check the light clusters for condensation, then get him to mark the paperwork, he will probably say that it will disappear after you have had the lights on for a bit, but just in case it comes back then at least you can say it was like that when you got it.Apart from that just look along the body for any little chips or scratches :)

·
Registered
367 Posts
I read on here i think about some adams having tiny bubbles in the paint that looked like silver balls, im checking for that becuase they will say thre stone chips once its drove away im sure

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks alot! big help.ill be sure to check it over thoroughly beforeI leave.im also a little dissapointed, as i didnt know that installing Interlink meant the removal of the CD player until now. :(Saturday white fever Glam 1.2 S/S, sunroof, paking sensors, carbon pack, leather pack & Intellink

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very Annoying! i know there are ways aroud it with an ipod etc but i like a CD player, but i do still think the intellink is worth it. counting down the days now :)! hoping to get some mats thrown in free on the day too, fingers crossed.Saturday white fever Glam 1.2 S/S, sunroof, paking sensors, carbon pack, leather pack & Intellink

·
Registered
568 Posts
Cds have literally 5 years max left in them. They just aren't modern technology anymore so for a car to not even have one represents a breakthrough in technology. Having one device (your phone) on you at all times with all your media and life on it is just the norm now so it's awesome that car can so easily fit into your life :) I think itsafantastic device :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeahI guess so! my only issue was ifI forgot to take my phone somewhere or something,I could only use radio, but thenI supposeI could download music onto a USB stick to leave in the car?Saturday white fever Glam 1.2 S/S, sunroof, paking sensors, carbon pack, leather pack & Intellink

·
Registered
944 Posts
Thats what i've done. I don't plug my phone in, just use Bluetooth for music but also have a USB in the car with stuff on it. USB stick been there since the day I got it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts