Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, Im picking my Adam up this Tuesday, went to meet it yesterday. But since then Im really worried I've made a mistake either the colours. I've got red Adam with the white my fire roof, has anyone else got that colour mix? Elly. Edited by: Elly

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi Elly
I think it a great choice yours will be the one that when you driving about I bet you someone will say I wish I thought of that colour combo sheilah92 looks fab

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aw thank you Sheilah and Tmm for your comments, they re assured me.. Picked up my Adam yesterday and was really pleased with it, it looked different from Saturday, all polished and ready for me.... Havent quite sussed out its workings yet, ie: lights, interlink system, but ill get there.. Made up with the phone connection system which my god daughter was made up with too as taken her for a drive today...
regards Elly. x

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

My new Adam..

Sorry it didn't come upside down, not sure how I've managed this!!!Anyone know how to rotate image on here???
xEdited by: Elly

·
Registered
407 Posts
This looks great don't know why you were worried. Brilliant colour choice

·
Registered
424 Posts
I love the red and white.Hopefully Dan will flip the photo for you later

·
Registered
1 Posts
Its really nice :) I have the red and black roof one with black sports spokes on the wheelsHad mine about a month, u will love it!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi guys I am pleased now, it's just taken a bit of getting used to...

Just got to get my head around the interlink system now, happy days....

Hope the Adam family continues to grow.. X

1 - 13 of 13 Posts