Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
Can we play music through a USB stick on the Intellink system?Obviously, not having a CD player meant I had to put the music onto a USB. But when I plugged it in it only recognised all the pictures that were on there from my holiday and not the music.I even went onto audio and tried to select USB but it wasn't highlighted.I can play songs off my phone and iPod using the USB but not the USB itself?
Any help would be much appreciated

·
Registered
25 Posts
I had a similar problem with music on USB, I converted them to mp3 format and it now works a treat. There is an option in iTunes to do the conversion, if you need assistance with this let me know.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah maybe they were mp4's then on the USB as I took them straight off the CD and onto the USB stick. I will double check!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi samanthanH
Hi I play mine via bluetooth but they must be Mp3 format still not getting my video or pi c's sorted as of yet

·
Registered
206 Posts
put a USB stick in mine the other day, use the stick to play music and stufd through my laptop so doesn't take up memory so plugged it in, once it configured and uploaded the music I had all my pictures and music i'd normally have on iTunes.Can get quite small USB sticks with adecent amount of memorywhich only stick out like 5mm from the port, no need to worry about possibly knocking it if you have anything rolling around in the little bucket bit

1 - 5 of 5 Posts