Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do I play videos and pics off my iPhone? I have connected with a 4 port aux lead like supposed to but still says that no video source is available??

·
Registered
206 Posts
i wonder if were going to have to bite the bullet and buy a gen cable from dealers. if anyone does and if that works would they let us all know please.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah please do. Don't even know if I would actually watch videos on it really its just more annoying that I can't get it to work lol

·
Registered
206 Posts
sounds like your the same as me if it says it work it should. dont matter if i never use it

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah definitely it's more the principal. Would ask at the garage but they didn't seem to have much clue about the Adams themselves. I've tried a couple of different leads so don't know what else to try

·
Registered
206 Posts
yes same at my dealers i know more about the car than they do and i havent even got mine yet
so soon as it comes i will try mine. prob wont work if yours does'nt
but hay ho i'll give iy a go

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah it could just be something really simple that I'm doing wrong. Just wish I knew what. You'll love it when u get it. I've had mine a week now and still really like it. Was even out in the cold today getting it clean since the snow, wouldn't of done that with my old car lol

·
Registered
206 Posts
Lol carn't wait to play with system I've gone for infinity upgrade aswell so should sound wicked .what Adam did you get have you put any pics on Edited by: raffo

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've got an adam glam with the black glass roof and the technical grey wheels. I'll have to put some pics on later when I get chance

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yours sounds good. Wish I'd had the infinity upgrade. But I ended up having the 1 out of the showroom cause didn't fancy waiting to get it lol. They told me it was a 4-5 month waiting list otherwise. I'd probably of only ended up with the same car to

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
I found this statement on the Opel website;
For iPhones 3 / 3G / 3GS / 4 / 4S Cable to connect iPhone to IntelliLink via aux to play videos – USB must be disconnected first. (Audio and other functionalities through USB cable delivered with the iPhone. Video turns off when car is moving.)

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh that wire looks like it might do the trick. Is that direct from vauxhall or can u get them from anywhere? Thanks for looking into it :)

·
Premium Member
494 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I spoke to the dealer today and he's gonna ring vauxhall technical on Monday to see if they can find out how to get the videos and pics working. I.e what lead I definitely need. They have absolutely no clue about the adam tho they were asking questions so they could guide other customers lol

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
I've found out that Vauxhall now have a dedicated team to handle any infotainment queries from Bluetooth / SatNav / mobile compatibility etc - 02076601226

1 - 20 of 23 Posts