Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had in my car tonight: my android phone, my husbands windows phone, a USB stick and an ipod, so
1. Using the USB ipod lead with your ipod means it charges and pauses tracks if you change to another sourc. Using the old jack style socket in my Corsa meant the ipod carried on playing until it needed charging in the house again. Many a time I got in my car to a dead ipod!
2. The ipod displays album and song art beautifully on the intellilink, as does the USB stick we've put some music on
3. My husbands Nokia phone has free internet radio on it and this plays through the intellinlink without cover art. You don't need to touch the phone again to change tracks, you can do it all on screen via Bluetooth
4. Everytime I get in my car it automatically links to my phone, not tried getting in with 2 phones to see which device it pairs to - we'll have to see.
5. Making and taking calls on the hands free is really easy and clear
I'm sure there's more to find but I am so impressed with how clever this system is, even my tech driven husband is impressed.
Driving this car is a dream in every way!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Got in this morning and had to connect my phone again as my husbands was the last to be connected, so it looks like it stores the last phone its been connected to.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts