Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just noticed on my member console I got 19 points, what are they for? or what do they do?

·
Registered
431 Posts
people saying 'thank you' to your posts you have put up! :D

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ohhhh ok lol.
I thought the bit where it says thanks was the counter for that.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is what I have on my profile:

<table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" style="color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16.799999237060547px; : rgb251, 251, 253;"><t><tr><td width="30%">ccount Status:</td><td width="80%">Active</td></tr><tr><td>Joined:</td><td>Yesterday at 10:01am</td></tr><tr><td>Last Visit:</td><td>50 secondsago at 3:15pm</td></tr><tr><td>Points:</td><td>24</td></tr><tr><td>Posts:</td><td>21 [21.00 posts per day]</td></tr><tr><td>Find Posts:</td><td>
Find Members Posts</td></tr><tr><td>Answer:</td><td>0</td></tr><tr><td>Thanked:</td><td>0</td></tr><tr><td>Status:</td><td>
Online</td></tr></t></table>

·
Registered
431 Posts
or something to do with posts/points... confused now lol I think its how many posts you do. :s

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Kool ok.
Wasnt sure thats all.
I know some bigger car clubs do a points thing, which is calculated by the number of posts / thanked etc. and your then given points to go towards buying some freebies from the club shop, so you can build them up and get a free sticker, air filter, cap, t-shirt.
Edited by: Boot_Fairy

·
Registered
457 Posts
Hi i'am on 362 ... God I can talk 🚙😄🚘

·
Registered
457 Posts
It soon adds up , , you'll be having a good natter one day and a bit of a winge the next , 🚙😊🚘

·
Registered
172 Posts
AFAIK you get points for posting in the forums, may be 2 tiers of points depending on whether you have started a topic or replied to a post

·
Registered
431 Posts
The post that I have just done. Top right it says Post Options > Thanks > Quote > Reply. Click thanks on a post if you found info helpful. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts