Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone

I picked up my brand new adam 2 weeks ago & have had a few issues with it, scratched window, perished rubber door seals & windows should have been tinted but aren't (they were missed off the build instructions apparently!)

Has anyone else had these kinds of problems??

Sammi

·
Registered
469 Posts
I havent got mine yet, but you should take it back to the dealer and tell them to put it all right as its covered under your warranty, and also tell them to put the tinted film on the windows as you have paid for it.

·
Registered
83 Posts
As Martin_B said..straight back to the dealer and tell them how angry you are! Unforunatley I reckon we will be seeing a lot more of these issues as they are all so customisable. When I ordered mine apprently the admin lady who processes the order at my dealer almost had a panic attack with the various options and preferences on our order.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks to the peeps who responded to my post😊

Now having a battle over tinted windows....my paperwork says it comes as standard they say it wasn't on their order sheet so we don't get them!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I have a slam and mine came with the tinted windows as standard.... I didnt realise so was a bit of a brucey bonus when i saw it for the first time!

·
Registered
944 Posts
I think tints are only standard on the slam. They were an option on the glam. They change all the time though..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.