Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
Just a few things to see if anyone else has these problems......
occasionally i will unlock the car. get in and find the radio, screen off, to be playing away to itself.
Other occasions i will turn the engine on, and instead of seeing the vauxhall badge and the radio then coming on, i will see the opel badge, then the radio will come on with no stations loaded, turn itself off and then restart itself. Extremely annoying considering its most days.
Also my MPG is awful. i get around 266 miles from a full tank and my MPG average is 37.7. constantly decreasing. Why is this? any help?
Thank you!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Might want to check battery connection, that might have something to do with the radio. Probably all set for the Vauxhall badge, you go over a bump, battery disconnects, then connects, you get home, turn off, get out then the following morning when you get in and turn on you have the factory set Opel badge.
Also that might have something to do with your MPG aswell. If you disconnect the battery, the car loses the way you drive which is stored in the car CPU, so when you start driving again it has to restart learning how you drive to give you best performance / MPG usage.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts