38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
10 days old now and a real head turner even in a one colour Pump up The blue

Edited by: Rob.B

·
Registered
944 Posts
Love the colour.

Nice to see someone else stayed one colour and non black wheels!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Nice and shiny! good weather to show Adam off. I got the same alloy wheels on mine and I think they look great
how you finding it to drive?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's great as long as you remember to change up through the gears quickly, block changing if possible. On a motorway it feels like it would benefit from another gear. As I've said in other posts, definitely a head turner when driving round town.

Got that new car paranoia where I'm very careful where I park it, especially in supermarkets

·
Registered
177 Posts
Looks gorgeous!

I'm gonna be the same when parking mine when I get him, I'll lose loadsa weight cos I'll be parking miles away from where I need to be so no-one touches him!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
It doesn't matter how far or remote away you park someone will still be parked next to you by the time you get back to the car I've just proved it lol at least the car survived.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Haha true I think I'd deliberately go park next to an Adam if I saw one!

·
Registered
407 Posts
I always park the other end of the car park. Plus take my mum everywhere as she has a blue badge so bigger spaces and nobody can knock my AdamEdited by: Tracey.A

·
Registered
944 Posts
Only ever hit one other car parking... Opened the Adam car door into my other car. Oops.

Bit of touch up paint and you can't see a thing now!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts