Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gutted,just had the Adams first service on monday and it seems iv'e run over a nail at some point yesterday.
So taken it to a tyre repair centre nearby,but to much damage was done so can't be repaired,now this is the part when 215 45 v17 continental sport contact don't seem like a good idea.
Though Kwik fit want around £130 a tyre my guy will do like for like £90 though cheap chinese tyres are £60 ish.
Also got him to rotate a rear to the front as iv'e done 11000 miles,heart in mouth as i have the painted grey alloys.....don't want them chipped!!!!!
Joy's of motoring i guess

·
Registered
469 Posts
Always check black circles, there good value and they deliver the tyres to a local approved fitter to fit free.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Try a site called mytyres. Had 2 sets of winter tyres off them service was fantastic. They do delivery only or fitting service aswell.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys it turns out he was a Black Circles retailer and to be fair it looks like he's the cheapest about.Plus got tesco club card points.Rotated the tyres and didn't chip the alloys so pretty happy,but not about the nail

1 - 4 of 4 Posts