Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry guys, I seem to be a right pain on here. But still no car!

Any way, ive received my log book and tax disc for the car, going through the v5 and noticed that the stated colour is Red, where as I've ordered the purple. I work in the dvla, so I popped up to the vehicles team who type up the v5's and they've said that purple comes under red. Can someone with a purple fiction adam check their v5 for me because I thought it would have had to have said purple.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Mine said red, I thought it was a mistake so corrected it and sent it back. Mine now says purple. I didn't want people thinking it had had a full respray

·
Registered
68 Posts
Mine also said red! My heart ask when I first read the registration document but the garage pulled the car round to proove to me it was purple!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's what I'm worrying about! Its meant to arrive on Friday! So praying it's not red! It's been a long 3 months!!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Rachel don't worry mine is red too. I rang up the DVLA after because I wasn't convinced by my dealer and they confirmed that it is perfectly normal and that red does not necessarily mean the typical red everyone thinks of and that because the car has a burgundy tinge, it's perfectly acceptable to be considered red on the v5 xxx

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ahh fab! Thank you! Was panicking a little!
By the way, glad you've got your car back, I absolutely love it! I always see it on instagram haha! xxx

·
Registered
568 Posts
No bother Rach, and thank you, you're astar:) So glad to have him back!!!! xxx

·
Registered
944 Posts
My red adam says purple on the v5...

·
Registered
177 Posts
Yep mine says red too, some of the paperwork at the dealership said red too so I wasn't too worried.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.