Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Adam Glam 1.4 87ps,Purple fiction,white my fire roof,17" grey alloys,info system,ambient lighting,xenon bulbs,wicked little car!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
It looks great, but then I would say that as mine is exactly the same! Great choice
I get loads of good comments when out and about in it. Still finding new things I didn't know it could do!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes do get a few looks in it i must admit,i kept pressing the button up on the roof not knowing what it was,it then got dark and the floor and doors were glowing blue tried the button again and it changed to green/red etc sales guy didn't even know it was on it!! funny stuff,only seen 1 other Adam about around here,white and black and that looks really cool too!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yeah I was confused with the 'paintbrush' button until it went dark too! Gutted there's no matching purple light
that asking too much? Haha my favourite find was the shark! I do love the intellink though, spotify works great through your phone, I've made sure I've got plenty of playlists for all those long journeys!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes purple lighting would be awesome!! iv'e settled on red atm,close enough!! Found the shark cup holder by accident it popped out when i was trying to prize my phone out,noticed one in the rear when i was trying to get out at a funny angle lol,have to say with all the lights and the intellink i find im using the dimmer a lot!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts