Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, got a letter from Vauxhall for a call back on my car due to problems with the radio. Anyone else?

I have already taken it back once insisting there was something wrong with the radio but they said it was all fine. Bit annoying!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Mine went in with the recall, I didn't have any problems with the radio, was in their about an hour and they did what they had to do. Lost all my saved stations though, but that's not a big problem

·
Registered
407 Posts
Mine goes in next week for its radio to be done. Also getting mud flaps put on sick of the dirt going up the side of my car. At least with mud flaps will be bit better

·
Registered
944 Posts
How much are they charging for the mud flaps? Something i've been considering.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Think dealers set their own price they haven't given my a final price yet just an estimate. Your best asking dealers near you.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Can you point me to where the spec is for this please. I had the paint protection pack but didn't get mud flaps. Thank you

·
Registered
944 Posts
Paint protection isn't the protection pack.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Mine was recalled after the first service a little while ago - took it in Tuesday. Never had any problems with the radio, always worked an absolute treat. I don't have the intelli-link, just the basic radio. Wednesday evening, radio wouldn't recognise the presence of a CD, usb wouldn't work either. Unbelieveable. So it's going back again on Tuesday. Little disappointed, especially as they didn't valet it either!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Funny that mine has also started not to recognise my iPod. Mine also was recalled about 4months ago. Might have to take my ADAM backEdited by: Tracey.A

·
Registered
568 Posts
When I got the protection pack it included:
Diamondbrite paint protection
Scotch guard interior protection
Boot liner
Front and back mudflaps
Adam genuine car mats

Was well worth every penny!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts