Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there's a similar topic on here that I read a little while ago and it turned out to be something to do with the ignition barrel and wiring or something...

Well this happened just mins ago:

Got home went in to the house and then realised needed my iPod which was plugged in, so went out disconnect the iPod from the car and the radio came on??

I know it does it if the car is on and you take the iPod out it goes to the last used function but the key wasn't in the ignition and the car had been locked prior to me going and getting it so yea maybe something inherently floored in the way the ignition and the radio/intellilink is wired up

·
Registered
99 Posts
Mine did that once. Spooky as my grandad has just passed away and again I went into the car to get something and the radio came on and it made me think it was him lol.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Hi.
I just picked up my new adam rocks today and the sale's man told me that the radio stays on after you have locked it for around 20 minutes. He said that it doesn't hurt the car.
I presume this happens if you don't turn off your radio before you turn the ignition off.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I turn mine off before I turn the ignition off and it hasn't turned back on again.
Do you have the standard radio or the intellilink as it may depend on that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.