Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else have rattles in their adam? Mine is driving me mad! I've got a slam model and have a few noises especially if I go over slight rough roads, a join in the road, a slight dip or bump. One is coming from around the handbrake/bottom of seat area and is like a loud click/crack, one is a buzzing coming from the passenger side. Possibly door or around the seatbelt casing, one is like a ball bearing in a tin when I go over a bump or a dip in the road and sounds like it's either coming from the glove box or the passenger seat. It's stopping me enjoying the car, cost me £15k and only had it 6 months!😞

·
Registered
162 Posts
Same issue and still looking for the cause, the fuse cover is a bit lose i have a feeling could be that but also the coloured parts of the dash and surround are only clipped in place and I've seen a lose one of these had it replaced free and seemed to stop the one near handbrake,
The locking pins surround are also lose so I super glued the surround and another rattle gone,
Hope that helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.