Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yippeeeee!! Just got my first tick estimated date 9th August... but I've seen both people saying it arrived earlier and later then expected. Whats the dates like at the minute for people who are just getting theres???Im soo excited, but a little peeved that I've only recently ordered mine and they are now doing the vauxhall big deal weekend where if you order now you get £500 free petrol
I even got several emails about it!! What a tease my dealer wont do anything for me... I would've waited to place my order if I'd have known!Anyways Im a little over it now and really excited... I only got my second tick on wednesday, how long till my second tick????EEEkkkkkkWhite Adam Glam 1.4,Black two tone (black roof)Diamond alloys,Technical packMatsStarlight roofmoroccan interior

·
Registered
14 Posts
Starlight roof isn't as good as what it's pictured online.

£500 is a rip off when it could be done for £50-£75.
Did you put a deposit down? If not then you can cancel and take advantage of the fuel deal (if its still on)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was told I couldn't cancel and reorder as vauxhall have a record of each order and wouldn't allow it!! I got a discount on my car so they advised the difference wouldn't be much anyways.

Awww thts a shame about the roof ill see what's it's like when I get it.

Has anyone got a change of estimated arrival date then? Mine says 9th August for my first tick.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Mine was a week early

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thats bull crap from the dealer! You can cancel whenever you want! The dealer doesn't want you going elsewhere... Remember, they are franchised and NOT Vauxhall themselves, they are borrowing the name!! The one we was given was Mid of may, then June 6th, then July 24th. When they said July 24th the order was cancelled! Then whilst cancelling they said July 26th.

4 different dates!!
Joke. Hopefully yours will be straight forward.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Also on a side note.. An almost identical car to what my other half ordered was seen on Auto Trader for £11,500.. £2,500 cheaper than brand new and it only had 10 miles on it and was at a VX dealer! My point being.. Might be an idea to check around for people who haven't ordered yet and see if you can find similar to what you want! You could save yourself A LOT of money and if there's something that's not on the car that you wanted (wheels, stereo led lights, black roof etc) these can all be added later.. The roof colour could be done in vinyl, LEDs could be put in by an electrician (professional) wont affect warranty if they are pro etc. or if you are a dab hand like me, add all these things yourself!! Vauxhall are marking a lot of money on these extras, most of which you could do yourself (bar the intellilink)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts