Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Vauxhall Adam JAM 1.2 Petrol
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

First Post, I'm hoping one of you lovely people may be able to help me.

First up, my awesome daughter passed her test first time today! So proud.
She's got a little Adam JAM as her first car and absolutely loves it, only issue was it had a cracked Tail light, trying to help I grabed a used but mint one from an auction site.
When fitted though we have realised that the replacement is actually LED where as the original was not.
It works great but obviously doesn't match the other and we now have a warning light on the dash.
We now have a dilemma, buy another standard one or replace the other with LED also. Anyone know what we would need to do to get rid of the warning message if we went for the second option?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Guys

First Post, I'm hoping one of you lovely people may be able to help me.

First up, my awesome daughter passed her test first time today! So proud.
She's got a little Adam JAM as her first car and absolutely loves it, only issue was it had a cracked Tail light, trying to help I grabed a used but mint one from an auction site.
When fitted though we have realised that the replacement is actually LED where as the original was not.
It works great but obviously doesn't match the other and we now have a warning light on the dash.
We now have a dilemma, buy another standard one or replace the other with LED also. Anyone know what we would need to do to get rid of the warning message if we went for the second option?

Thanks in advance.
LED flashes quicker than normal bulb so system thinks still not working, there is a video on YouTube to make circuit round LED so it'll work

1 - 2 of 2 Posts