Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! Picked my little jam up this evening and have decided to call him Vinnie! He's done all of 20 miles so far! I absolutely love the car and the dealer has been fantastic through it all! So happy to finally have him! Will get some pictures up tomorrow to show you all

·
Registered
426 Posts
Ahh so pleased for you! Am sure your in love and just want to drive everywhere :)

Can't wait to see pics :D

·
Registered
88 Posts
I saw a Red/black roof Adam northbound on the A12 it looked cool

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm glad I didn't go for the chrome pack because it would have broken the black up...looks incredibly good sat outside on the driveway. Just want to get out there and drive it now!

·
Registered
88 Posts
I got the jam so it didn't have the chrome stripewhen I took delivery it had a chrome logo bar but I have fitted the carbon cover supplied by Vauxhall easy to fit and cheaper than the factory option looks so much better just yellow and black.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah mine has the chrome logo bar which I'm looking to change or maybe get it wrapped. Going back to the dealer today to get some mats and see if they can do a deal on a logo bar for me! Well it's worth trying to see if I can get a deal!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts