Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Guys,

Seems Vauxhall have decided on scrapping the updates they had planned for the Intellilink, I wonder if we can remove the intellilink and install one of the Pioneer 7" stereo systems that have Apple CarPlay and Android Auto installed in the place of the intellilink?

Both are 7" full colour screens and I can't see it being an issue with the existing display, just a shame we will have to put the apple carplay on oureselves when that was one of the main selling points of the Intellilink that it would have constant updates,

I have owned the Adam for two years now and never had one update?

Whats your thoughts?

·
Registered
36 Posts
The adam's intellilink infotainment console runs QNX on an arm based hardware. It is technically possible to run Android on the same hardware, although it would require a huge porting effort and technical details that are hard to get. It would probabbly take less work hack more apps into what we have.
This might be an interesting starting point: http://www.qnx.com/download/feature.html?programid=26203

·
Registered
316 Posts
My mum has intellilink in her new Corsa vxr which came as standard.

What will happen if you can't update it, will it still work properly?

Also, any useful tips on how to use it or what to use on it?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.