Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone changed the internal trim yet? Wondering how easy it is to remove the door panels etc.

I've got the stupid light up firefly one and don't like it. Going to get my wing mirrors wrapped so thinking of getting the trim done too.

Registered
Sorry cant help, but what colour does the firefly one light up? Never knew they did that one!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's silver and little red lights shine through.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If swap it for black or red. ;)

Registered
I heard there not difficult at all. Not sure if that helps you any like :/

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm gonna try get it all off. I think carbon fibre effect would look
Pretty decent

Registered
That will look awesome against the black dash....do it!!I went for the red inserts...hoping its not too much.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm getting my windows tinted and wing mirrors wrapped. Will ask about trim too.

Registered
I'd ask your dealer first on how it comes off. If you don't break it off you could sell it on eBay

Registered
You'll be able to wrap them like. As ive already looked into it. And you can for sure get them off without breaking it like. Thats the whole point if you get bored with the colour you have you can change them.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Did you get a price to do them??

Registered
I had the roof and wing mirrors sprayed at FRF in Swansea for 拢200. It looks like a panoramic roof externally. I wanted to get the windows tinted and was quoted 拢100. Anyone had a better quote?

Registered
My tinter charges 拢80 a rear window and 拢40 a side window, he does an amazing job tho and has the contract with the local audi to do all theres. When hes free il get mine tinted. Hes in worcester if anyone is local to him (110 miles from me) but im traveling to him hea that good :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts