Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have had our little Lad Adam since March 11th 2015, had little grievencies in the first few weeks, re steering feeling very light and the Sat Nav prblems.Got used to the steering now don't notice it, the Sat Nav was sorted by using the Garmin, as I don't use it often it's no problem.Overall both my Wife and I absolutely Love our Jam couldn't wish for anything better.We have just had our first out of town trip from North Devon to Nuneaton and the drive was absolutely brilliant, so very comfortable all the way. Got on the M/Way put on the Cruise control for 70, as I was driving I was watching the mpg as we went along, from when we started it gave me a reading of 366 miles in the tank, at one point we had done 96 miles but there was still 333 miles in the tank..
.My engine is 1.4 Eco stop start, I am not a fast driver but there is plenty when you want to overtake.
We both Love the car and would reccomend to anyone.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you had the opportunity to use the stop start, anybody else out there with views.Personally I hadn't until this car and was apprehensive, but didn't need any getting used to and no negativity, there is no waiting time to move off as some people suggest, anybody want to discuss further..mail me.My Wife and I being Pensioners have driven many cars through the years and find our ADAM to be perfect, you don't get the feel of driving a small car and it's so comfortable.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.