Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Our White one is as good as our Red one. No issues to talk about, very pleased so far. I think the reason they are still turning heads is because there are not yet that many around. Sure when numbers increase people will stop being as interested. Hopefully we will have some good weather ahead and the benefit of the open roof will be enjoyed even more. Regarding the engines available, the 1.0L is very different from the 1.2 /1.4L, and although cost more, hopefully will be worth more when sold, if not happy to enjoy whilst we have them. All the comments on performance are interesting to read but they never will be, or suppose to be, high performance cars. Even the Grand Slam /S is not a Porche, although very nice.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Bet your getting excited.I haven't seen any rocks around the South West, which means I am the only one that has one. I have seen other models though.
It's good to stand out!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.