Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone found a sat nav as an alternative to the Bringo suggested.I have an android phone with small memory so cannot download the app as was suggested, would have thought Vauxhall would have had one allready set up to go as standard in the infotainment system.
That's the only let down for me, just collected my new Jam today..

·
Registered
144 Posts
When your adam says phone connected via blue tooth,just go into Google maps on your phone and select the route,then start navigation. Once you're moving the speech will come through the speakers

·
Registered
55 Posts
Navmii app (free on apple store) does the same. But doesn't display on infotainment screen :) might be available on android?

·
Registered
431 Posts
I use, WAZE. Live social traffic updates. you can also help / benefit other road users by reporting delays/accidents/traffic and police on the road. I use WAZE even after shelling out the £££ for BringGo! waste of money that was.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am struggling with my Sat Nav. I was told that all I had to do was download an app for my phone -which I duly did but now with Bluetooth on it is saying device not found although the satnav screen does come up on my phone, but does not connect to my car

·
Registered
431 Posts
You need to have it plugged into the USB and bluetooth for it to work 100%

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anyone found a sat nav as an alternative to the Bringo suggested.I have an android phone with small memory so cannot download the app as was suggested, would have thought Vauxhall would have had one allready set up to go as standard in the infotainment system.
That's the only let down for me, just collected my new Jam today..
I am gutted I have been told by technical department at Vauxhall head office that there is NO sat Nav available or even going to be available for the Vauxhall Adams manufactured before 2016... That is from head office, I am fuming and I'm so glad I didn't buy the bringo one as now they gave taken off mirror link from fone to car infotainment system. Is there anything anyone can do to get any type of sat Nav on an Adam before 2016?.... Please help

·
Registered
69 Posts
I am gutted I have been told by technical department at Vauxhall head office that there is NO sat Nav available or even going to be available for the Vauxhall Adams manufactured before 2016... That is from head office, I am fuming and I'm so glad I didn't buy the bringo one as now they gave taken off mirror link from fone to car infotainment system. Is there anything anyone can do to get any type of sat Nav on an Adam before 2016?.... Please help
I think the only way you will get Sat Nav on a pre-2016 Adam is to get the head unit swapped with an R4 unit which has Android Auto.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts