Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my second tick
hopefully not much longer to wait now...should be picking him up 2nd week of march!!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hope it come soon for you.....

Seems ages since I ordered mine

·
Registered
431 Posts
Cant wait to get my second tick... not long now

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Feels like I've been waiting forever!! May see you driving around Rookie! See yours parked up in southampton a lot and absolutely love it! I saw a papa don't peach slam in west quay car park and a green adam driving near staples yesterday...most I've seen since ordering

·
Registered
568 Posts
I haven't even got my first tick yet haha. It's killing me and it was only two days ago I placed my order lol!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I ordered mine around the 12th January! Got told it wouldn't be here until 21st march but the dealer reckons it will be around the 14th now!:D

·
Registered
431 Posts
I ordered on the 14th Jan, I may call my dealership and see if mine may come before estimated delivery of 28th March... :D

·
Registered
431 Posts
anyone estimate how long from 2nd ---> to delivery. (not relying on tick system lol)???

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Have a look in a few days to see if your delivery date has disappeared which seems to mean it is currently being delivered/ at the dealer. I didn't get my third tick until I happened to find it at the dealer. It's about a week to ten days I would say give or take a few days depending on the final checks.

·
Registered
431 Posts
ellieham20, i drove past my dealer yesterday at like 5mph whilst checking if its been delivered lolIts been since the 11th march when final checks etc was completed according to the email. so my Adam is imminent.... I'm getting a little impatient now like a kid at xmas :p

·
Registered
426 Posts
You guys just ordered a couple of weeks before me, yet I've still got to wait like till the end of April for mine *according to the tick system* lol! Slowly loosing the will to live!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I was the same! It's the worst wait! What if you phone your dealer and ask if they know? I phoned and they told me it would be any day and came in the day after! But it's so worth the wait!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Its made worse by having 10 days off work now... sitting here going insane lol Yes will be well worth the wait :D Will wait a little bit longer before pestering.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I work at the dealer just says the same on that screen as it does the tick system it's all useless lol! Causes them more hassle than enough for people ringing in lol!

·
Registered
431 Posts
OOOO... the estimated delivery date has literally in the last 5 min vanished...?? Don't worry I don't like to pester my dealer much, already done enough over sorting personal plate stuff.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I wonder why it vanishes...

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It may mean its on its way to the dealer...that's when mine vanished! I didn't get the third tick until the car had arrived.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Mines still there and without the second tick,..no fair lol!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts