Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This image basically says it all! Second time my estimated date of arrival has changed. :D
Was the 25th April, then moved to the 18th now the 11th.
And now with the 2nd Tick and a day late of updating it! But still some good news

·
Registered
944 Posts
Good news!

Loads of people expecting them soon huh!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Smith101 have you had the email from Vauxhall yet?I got the 2nd tick on the 1st April and got the email from Vauxhall last night at 9:20pm. The email just confirms what the tracker states.Mine is also due on the 11th April.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Mine is 25th as well Adam but my dealer and vauxhall cs said 20th

·
Registered
568 Posts
I've got just over two weeks left

·
Registered
177 Posts
My delivery date on the website is May 16th, but my dealer said April 28th... it seems loads of people have been getting them early and the tracker website seems to give worst case scenario, so hopefully it'll be around the original date they gave me...

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
j3bnl said:
Smith101 have you had the email from Vauxhall yet? I got the 2nd tick on the 1st April and got the email from Vauxhall last night at 9:20pm. The email just confirms what the tracker states.Mine is also due on the 11th April.
Yeah I seemed to get the email straight away! I mean I check the tracker quite often tbh but I picked up the email before it had come up on the tracker

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
AdammxD said:
Mine is still scheduled for the 25th. No second tick yet :(
It'll be here before you know it man
Just came into work this morning and the salesman who did the deal with me stopped me and said the car is on its way or so he's been informed.
Big smiles and.....its a friday!
lol

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That was the same as mine! But now I've got two ticks before the 4th and then now my delivery date has gone!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.