Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
I haven't got s/s so won't have to digital speedo in mine but was hoping it would do things that my corsa does ie...
Turn lights on when unlocking
Change amount of indicator blips on lane change,also few more things but i can do those on the intellilink,beep volume etc.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I read in the online manual, that you go into intellink or the radio settings. Car Settings and find something about having the lights come on when locking and unlocking the Adam.

·
Registered
172 Posts
There have been a few smaller discussions about these and they seem to mostly involve:Hill start assistAuto door locking when you drive awaywindows can be opened and closed remotely with the key fobheated wing mirrors

·
Registered
88 Posts
The heated wing mirrors only work when the rear demister is on. How does the intellink update? I read that Nissan are introducing an equivalent that uses android apps. Does anyone know if this will happen with vauxhall?.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Intellilink updates are done at the dealer.

Should hopefully be releasing an update for
Carplay.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Should be able to get apps on android already, I signed a disclaimer that said what apps you could use on android

·
Registered
426 Posts
Yeah dont know whats holding them back the intelilink has great potential. I personally didnt order the intelilink but i dont see what taking them so long in releasing other apps etc.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I think they may have to pay each app etc and would cost allot of money. If I'm correct BringGo is a GM made app...?!? the new Apple CarPlay would be sick.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Yes if you hold down your open button when walking towards or away from your car the windows will open. If you hold the lock button they will close.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Love the window with remote my 04 plate BM did it well nice! Hill start takes you by surprise as you give it some power but then don't need it as didn't roll.. 😝I don't think intelilink will ever have apple car play... But for what it does not counting the add on apps works great!

·
Registered
66 Posts
I know this isn't a question on what my Adam can do but.....
Does anyone know if you can change the locking system on the Adam...
As with my corsa,if you pressed the key fob once,it would just open the drivers door,press the key fob twice and it opened both doors,where as on my Adam,if you press the key fob once it opens both doors,and for safety reasons,on one press of the key fob I want it just to open my drivers door..
I've already turned on the automatic door lock..
Thanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts