Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ,I have just joined this forum.As of last Friday I bought my first ever new car.A Vauxhall Adam Rocks Air.So far I am over the moon with the car.Only thing that spoils the look, is the security wheel nuts.They are silver.The wheels are black,so are the other bolts.When I asked the salesman,if they had covers.He gave me a vacant look.They don't come with covers.What will protect them from the elements,stop them rusting!!!.Cover them with grease,he said.I will get some, one to paint them black.Come on Vauxhall,it wouldn't cost that much to supply covers.....Rant over....Lorna

·
Registered
316 Posts
Welcome.

What spec do you have.?
Would love to see some pics as I have a Rocks and I have not seen any about. :)

I know, I have black wheels on mine. I think you can buy caps to cover the wheel nuts but I think they are silver as well. May have to spray them black.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi mine has the red interior pack.Dash,gear lever,steering wheel in red.I have just had the security wheel nuts painted,gloss black.Looks so much better.Also has the infotainment pack.The dab radio is ace.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Cool, would love to see some pics of your car and also thewheel nuts.

Which engine did you go for?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.