Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Adams..I have had my Jam for over a year and a half now and i was just wondering if anyone else had taken out a service plan?
I did half way through my first year and the total service was £180 but i only had to pay what was left over that i hadnt already paid with my service plan.
I was under the impression that the first service is more expensive than the 2nd but i am still paying the same amount every month which is £15pm.Should it be less every month for the second year or will the service plan be more expensive 2nd time round?
I guess it depends what my car needs which could effect price?!
Emma

·
Registered
944 Posts
The second is a main service and more expensive.

They work out the total cost of all services and split over the months.

I've got it on both my cars, well worth having. Nice not having to pay £100s for a service in one go. The health checks and puncture repairs are a bonus too.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I had my first service, I pay £17.76 a month for the 3 year service plan, I took out when I bought the adam, went to collect car & he said I got to pay £145.00 for the service,told them I have a service plan with you but paying this plan it's about £70.00 more your paying to what the first service is. no I have a service plan with you i told him. I got to have a new intellink system as it kept on losing connection, a part for the exhaust as it sounds if it's blowing, the drivers seat sorted as you brake it moves back & forth but it will come under the warranty. Since disconnecting the system my sound on the indicators don't work. Went back asked why the sound isn't there when indicating don't know he said it could be cause system is disconnected and works through the speakers?? Got to wait a week or so for them to do all this I'm gutted.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts