Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
We were quoted £18. odd a month for 3 years for the first 3 services.An interim, a major and then an interim.Almost £600 total which seems very high.The salesman said it works out around £180, £240 and then £180.Considering the interim comprises:
Our technicians will change your oil and oil filter, and top-up your anti-freeze, coolant, windscreen-washer and power steering fluid levels. Plus, they'll also check and adjust your tyre pressures and carry out your Anti-Corrosion Warranty inspection
but you do get the Vauxhall dealer stamp in the service book

·
Registered
45 Posts
Service plan is £15 a month i do believe, at my local dealer it is anyway, can go for as many years as you want (up to 10) but service schedule is always minor major minor etc.

·
Registered
229 Posts
they told me 624 or 13 a month so said i want pay cash so got it for 446 pound 3 services and a mot
Edited by: did

·
Registered
54 Posts
I pay 15.50 a month for three years which gives three services a discounted mot when its due 20% discount on all parts which aren't covered by the warranty and also priority booking and priority booking for courtesy car

·
Registered
68 Posts
Got my quote for my service:
The plan was calculated for your next 4 services. Broken down, the direct debits would be as follows 1 x £15.78 followed by 46 x £15.57.
What do you think?

·
Registered
944 Posts
Its a no brainer IMO.

We have the service plan onmy other car. You get free puncture repairs and car health checks etc.

I bought the Adam pre reg so depsite it only doing a 100 miles it was 8 months old, my amounts would be much higher to make up the previous 8 months. Will pay for the first service then take the plan out for the subsequent ones.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I think the first service is about £160, the only thing i was concerned about is do you have to use the same dealer that you took the service plan out with? As sometimes it might be more conveniant to get it serviced at another dealer, or if your dealer turns out to be bad and you want to change you cant as your stuck with them :/

·
Registered
944 Posts
Yeh, i'm all for it.

I'm only going totakemy cars to Vauxhall to keep the warrantypeople happy.

It costs nothing more then indivudal services, you get money off parts and MOTS, free checks etc all for 0%.

I think £160 is about right for the first service. The second will be more though.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Yea il always take it to vauxhall but i mean are you always stuck with the same dealer? Or if you move 100 miles away can you use the local vauxhall dealer?

·
Registered
944 Posts
Dont quote me on this but I think the service plan can be used anywhere.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts