Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.. Has anyone had a service yet? I'm almost at 10,000 miles and had my adam a year in April. I didn't take a service plan out at first because I didn't know about it until September. I think they say your first service is about £200 .. Is that true and if so will I have to pay anything with a service plan? Or just pay a little due to only having it 7/8 months.. I pay £20pm so was wondering if there would just be an outstanding balance of £50/60

·
Registered
45 Posts
First service is around £155 (dependant on your dealer of course). You may have to pay the difference between whats in your service plan and how much the service is. I'm only judging by dealers near me as the service plan down my way is £15 a month

·
Registered
88 Posts
I believe the Adam plan is £15/m maybe your paying £20 because you took it out later.

let us know what extra if any you have to pay.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I ask for servicing cost for the adam in Norwich and they are as follows.

1st,3rd,5th,7th = £200

2nd,6th,10th = £285

4th,8th,12th = £320

So will be taking out the plan when I collect mine next week @ £15/m (£180/yr) quids in over 4 years.

·
Registered
426 Posts
If you have the service plan from the beginning you definately don't have to pay the difference. But since you got it late (but your paying slightly more) You may have something to pay!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Jam 14 thats expensive. I was told £100 for first year £200 for 2nd £100 again for 3rd year and £200 for the 4th.

·
Registered
88 Posts
let me now where and I'll be there the difference will cover cost and i'll have a short break

North/South divide again

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.