Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I was wondering how much you pay for to have your Adams serviced ? I picked up my Adam on Saturday and didn't take the service plan out. And I'm wondering if it's worth doing or not? Does it actually save you money? Or just pay out for the service when it's comes to it.

Thanks
Geoff

·
Registered
146 Posts
My first service on a 1.4 87 bhp Adam was just over £100 and i think the next is around the £180 mark as air and pollen filter need changing then the third is around £100 again so £400 ish for three years,
So depends if you can get a better service deal than the usual £15 a month which will be over £500 for three years

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the information :) I just called up a local dealership and they saying for the first one £220, 2nd one £260 and for the forth it's a major one which is £315, and another dealership came up with first one £170 and 2nd one £240.I think I may just do the plan.

·
Registered
944 Posts
That's quite a difference then... Mines due next month, wonder what they'll charge me!

·
Registered
424 Posts
I paid £130 for my first one

·
Registered
944 Posts
Where was that please?

·
Registered
424 Posts
I get mine done at Bristol Street Motors in Chesterfield

·
Registered
944 Posts
I've just got a quote from my local vauxhall... £164. They will price match if somewhere else is cheaper.

If anyone has had the first service, including vauxhall parts then please let me know price!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've just had my first service for £149. It's a standard price direct with vauxhall you book via their service centre at your choice of garage. I was invited to be a mystery shopper so got a thank you cheque for doing this

·
Registered
944 Posts
How did you book that please?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Perrys vauxhall main dealer in Canterbury just checked got discount on the oil but yep i paid £106 for a first service so happy days..

·
Registered
944 Posts
If needed could I get a photo of an invoice or something? That's a bargain!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Don't you have to have the first service with Vauxhall then all the others with vat registered garages? Sure I was told that from frf in Swansea

·
Registered
94 Posts
You can get your servicing done at any garage but they must use Vauxhall approved parts to keep the warranty valid. My brother owns his own garage business in Milton Keynes and services my partners Agila using Vauxhall parts with no issues when it comes to her annual lifetime warranty check, so that is where i will be taking mine too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts