Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I've had my Adam Glam since March- received the email from vauxhall advising to pop in for the Siri eyes free update. When I took it in yesterday no one knew what it was. Picked it up few hours later, followed the instructions online to activate it and no joy!

Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks

·
Registered
944 Posts
I had to argue with my dealer to get them to update mine. They told me if didn't exist.

Tell them to call vauxhall technical dept. they'll confirm.

·
Registered
73 Posts
What's Siri eyes??

·
Registered
61 Posts
I too had to argue with my incredibly unhelpful dealer who likewise told me it didn't exist. I've posted it here before but the key bit of this page to show them is the fifth para down:
"Customers who already own an ADAM with IntellilLink can also benefit from Siri Eyes Free, via a free update available from next month. The innovative IntelliLink system can be continually updated throughout the customers' ownership to ensure in-car infotainment is just as up to date as their mobile communication. Updates are available for ADAM owners through their nearest Vauxhall dealer"
http://media.vauxhall.co.uk/content/media/gb/en/vauxhall/news.detail.html/content/Pages/news/gb/en/2013/vauxhall/06-19-adam-siri-eyes.html

·
Registered
73 Posts
Never heard of it until now. Thanks for the info

1 - 5 of 5 Posts