Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my car beginning of dec but not had too much cold weather in essex, do have a problem with the screen but that's hopefully being sorted tomorrow....

Anyways, when I ordered I debated on getting the winter pack, whether it would be worth having, have seen a few posts on here that is slightly making me regret not getting it but this morning when I left for work at half 6 I forgot to do my mirrors like getting the ice or whatever off them but by the time I got to work they had completely cleared on both sides.... Got home and tried to look it up whether the basic model comes with heated mirrors and couldn't find anything so might ask around at the garage tomorrow when I'm there as I don't have the winter pack but do seem to have heated mirrors

·
Registered
172 Posts
All adams have heated mirrors as standard. they come on with the rear window demister.handy in the rain tooAdam the gift that keeps on giving :)

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So why include it within the winter pack if it's already there.... Even had a look through the manual and couldn't find anything about it

·
Registered
367 Posts
The winter pack on my spec sheet just says, "heated front seats and steering wheel" i was wondering about mirrors, so glad its got them heated :)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Not sure why, in the brochure it mentions the winter pack comes with heated seats, steering wheel and mirrors, but when you use the configurator the heated mirrors are always ticked as they are standard :)

·
Registered
407 Posts
Are they as standard on all models?? I never noticed on mine

·
Registered
568 Posts
For some reason the configuration has heated mirrors on the options page but the cost it says is £0 haha. Must be an error on the system because it's standard :)

·
Registered
407 Posts
Iv never noticed if its frosted up tomorrow I will leave them to see if it clears. The problem if tge are heated is when you fold them in it could affect the wiring

·
Registered
426 Posts
Folding them in won't affect the wiring like.Edited by: Smith101

1 - 11 of 11 Posts