Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am soo happy! Me and the other half have just picked up my wee slam and brought him home 😁😁😁
I can't believe how much I love it already an such a great wee car to drive (even though my fiancé was mega brave letting me drive him about having not passed my test yet)

Can't wait to get some pictures tomorrow in the light and share them on here

·
Registered
73 Posts
Congrats

I have had mine for a couple of weeks now & loving it

Happy driving!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's great, I love it so much is so nice to drive too! As a provisional driver I thought I would feel unsafe as I am just so used to driving my instructors car on lessons but the Adam drives so well.

Hopefully soon you might see mee scooting about the Glasgow area lol

·
Registered
206 Posts
I bought mine while I was still learning, my dad bougt it home from the garage but hasn't driven it since. With my instructor going into hospital a week before my test, I ended up taking my test in my adam, passing first time.

Driving instructors are insured to drive any car/supervise. If your not too far in to lessons andas long as you're insured theres no reason for you to ask if you could take lessons in your car and possibly your test, I found it so easy on my test the Hillstart even kicked in during it

·
Registered
172 Posts
Don't let your other half drive the Adam or you may not get a shot........it is a great car, you will enjoy driving around in it.Did you get the winter kit? Very handy in this weather, especially in Glasgow :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He's already got it, he's a detailer so he has taken it to give it a full detail and full ceramic protection but found out today the cheeky bugger has been driving it 😂!

I don't have the winter pack as we bought the slam that was in the showroom as I am too impatient lol I have the sport suspension, intelilink, carbon pack, starlight roof and multi colour interior lighting so was happy with that but I will miss the heated seats as the car he has been driving has them and he puts the passenger seat one on before picking me up so it's nice and warm for getting in the car

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just wanted to let you all know that I finally passed my driving test in Wednesday 29th 😁😁

Been out in Adam almost everyday since and absolutely loving it! Such a great wee car to drive and have been loving showing it off and getting lots of compliments when out in it ❤

·
Registered
73 Posts
Congratulations Sinead

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.