Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone could give me and future owners some tips on what to look for, things to be asking, stuff to test etc when I go to collect my lovely Adam and sign those documents. I want to make sure everything is right before I drive away and was wondering what everyones experience was :) Thanks in advance!!! (P.S 9 Days!!!)

·
Registered
172 Posts
I haven't got mine yet, but after a couple of posts here I would start by checking the invoice with what you ordered, check the engine on the v5 matches what you ordered, and check the number plates match.Try and look down the sides as well with the sun shining on them to see if there are any little dings.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Check paintwork section by section . Mine had a fault . Tiny bit silicone so paintwork didn't cover. If id driven off may have said it was a stone chip. Also some of us having issues with wipers sticking

·
Registered
78 Posts
well when i went to pick up my car there was 4 people ahead of me so i had time to kill. the guy gave me the key to mine so i could mess around with it and try out all the toys while i waited.

i just checked i had all the options i had selected, i chose a few optional extras so i wanted to make sure it was all there before i left, and it was :) i read a couple of people had issues with paint jobs before so i just gave a good looking over for any marks and so on.

hope that helps a little :)

ur 9 days are gonna fly by, what did you go for?

·
Registered
457 Posts
Are the paint problems just on the purple Adams , or have othe colours been effected ? 🚙👍🚘

·
Registered
78 Posts
ive only read about it on the purple ones but thought i would check mine over anyway, make sure there was no other issues with the paint work before i took it away

·
Registered
424 Posts
Just to say - my Purple paint is lovely

1 - 8 of 8 Posts