Adam Owners Club banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Adam should be arriving this week!
its going to drag I can tell! Who else is expecting this week too?

·
Registered
426 Posts
My delivery date changed from the 25th of April to the 18th April but my dealer has said to me it could be this week! Eeeeeeeeeeek! Hope so lol!! Even though am working a 60hour week id still be excited haha

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
L8ydg, has your est delivery date vanished? I gather that means its on its way! Mine was due week of ending 28th march. but I think my dealership gets delivery on thursdays or fridays. but I'm still waiting for retention certificate so it could delay things! hope not!

·
Registered
314 Posts
I hope mine is this week. 8 weeks since ordering... Not heard anything yet though. I may send an email in the week to see if they have any updates. Quite a few getting delivered soon in here. :)

·
Registered
426 Posts
L8ydg mine still only has one tick too and says the 18th of April but that with my date moved forward not back and you ordered before me! But that's just what the dealer said! They could also be wrong for me....more than likely with my luck it won't come this week! Seriously can't wait much more tbh lol

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Joolz bet you can't wait!
I'm going slightly insane haha

·
Registered
39 Posts
Mine is due in tomorrow!!! Can't flipping wait! If ever it is delayed I may cry!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think there must be at least 10 people collecting this week/end.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Same Lampshade! just checked now and the third tick is there too!! *jumps up and down in excitement!*

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.