Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I needed a new car as my head gasket was going on my trusty beetle, we went and looked at loads of cars, ranging from antaras, beetles, minis, jukes... But I saw the Adam and fell in love!!! Because my car was dying I wanted it as soon as possible but really loved the 1.4 papa don't peach with white my fire roof! I didn't even test drive it (probably a bit silly) but when I found out there was a massive wait I decided to ring around and found it in Wales! Soonest I can go is a week today but could have had it from tomorrow!!
Soooo excited can't wait!!! :0) the only down side is it's got the sky interior roof thingy, I wouldn't have picked it but my 4 ye old is dead excited about it!! Anyone else got it??

Registered
Not got it, but i do quite like it,think it makes a change from a plain ceiling, not a fan of the chessboard mind. Ih you can swap them from what i understand, but if your 4yr old loves it im sure you will keep it :)
Welcome aboard! X

Registered
You may aswell keep it lol. Something you will always have thats different and if you really dont like it i believe you can change them out. Maybe something of an advantage when/if you ever come to sell it....not that you will be thinking of that now like lol

Registered
I have the chequred head lining,didn't order it but came with it so kept it,like it now I have it though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts