Adam Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a spare wheel for a new Adam Slam. Plus a wheel brace and a jack. Any ideas?
Edited by: Crinber

·
Registered
94 Posts
I ordered a space saver spare wheel to come with my car it was £95 extra and fits under the rear. i believe you can have it as an after sales extra and costs about £250 i think.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Yeah it's around £250 but my parts department haven't been able to order it in for me yet! As it's not coming up available on their parts screen! Somewhat annoying even though am more annoyed I forgot to put it on my order

·
Registered
568 Posts
£250 FOR A SPACE SAVING WHEEL? eff that lol i'll get one at my local Vauxhall breakers lol

·
Registered
944 Posts
Whats wrong with the kit you get?

I had a puncture and the compressor worked perfectly!

·
Registered
568 Posts
It's £40 refill isn't it? And the tyre place charge extra to clean the gunk out when you eventually get a new wheel. Space saver is far better for me

·
Registered
944 Posts
I had a puncture when a huge nail went through my tyre... didn't use the gel stuff, just pumped the tyre up and it help long enough to get to the garage!

·
Registered
3 Posts
we bought a corsa wheel and new tyre of gumtree for £15(leeds too), dint bother with jack/brace as it can be changed by the aa. The corsa wheel wont lay down in the rear as its too big, seeing that you have to buy a cradle to put under the car at great expense we have it fastened to the underneath with a ratchet strap.you could do as i did and ask for one on gumtree etc or go to scrapyard and get what you need, the wheel ive got is a 15inch with new tyre but i suggest you go for a smaller one as the one i have is just a big to big to be out of view from the rear, if your travelling behind ours you can just spot it underneath.Failing all that goto vauxhall and buy the spacesaver wheel and the cradle for it at a nice expense

·
Registered
426 Posts
My local parts department have said the cage isn't available yet. But I will order it once I can like. And I'll not bother with a jack or wheel brace as the aa will change it for me free of charge!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
My wife clipped the kerb and the side wall of the tyre on her ADAM split. The inflation kit was never going to be any good so the RAC was called and brought the car home. Thought it would now be prudent to search for a Space Saver wheel even though, as mentioned by someone else, boot space is limited. I am amazed that I am not finding anyone who has these wheels for sale, any help would be welcome.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts